Thursday, September 28, 2006

Now at least I have something to do

When the leaves start to turn and the air gets crisp and cold, that's when I like to settle in to my shows. Some falls there are NO decent new shows to watch--like the past few, in fact. But this fall I've actually found a few passable hours to veg out to. My weekly viewing schedule:
Sunday--Amazing Race (CBS) and Brothers & Sisters (NBC), even though Calista Flockhart's annoying as hell. (The Wire onDemand) and I might give Desperate Housewives (ABC) another chance.
Monday--Prison Break (Fox) and Weeds (Showtime)
Tuesday--There is absolutely NOTHING to watch on Tuesdays!
Wednesday--Jericho (CBS) and LOST (ABC)
Thursday--Survivor: Cook Islands (CBS) and ER (NBC)
Friday--Men in Trees (ABC)--Yes, I'm that pathetic!
I do find time to do my chores and actually do school work in between all the tube time. So ye who are without sin, go ahead and cast the first stones!

No comments: